HIGHFIELD JUNIOR SCHOOL
‘Growing together, learning for life’
Our aims are:
- To provide varied and well structured learning opportunities based upon clear objectives.
- To establish a safe and supportive environment where all children can progress with confidence and reach their potential.
- To foster good standards of behaviour based upon self-discipline, mutual respect and consideration for others.
- To encourage the development of every child’s self-esteem through praise and cultivate enthusiasm for learning.
- To give equal opportunities to all while promoting autonomy, racial equality and tolerance.
- To help children develop an understanding of different faiths, traditions and beliefs.
- To promote a positive partnership between home, school and the community.
- To provide a varied programme of extra curricular and enrichment activities.
- To cultivate enthusiasm for lifelong learning.